- Top store technology trends
- Practical approaches to solve on-shelf availability issues
- Real-life examples of retailer-supplier collaboration and store execution control towers
- The role of AI in improving outcomes at the shelf
VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Sucharita serves digital business strategy professionals. She is an expert on eCommerce, omnichannel retail, consumer behavior, and trends in the online shopping space. She is also an authority on technology developments that affect the online commerce industry and vendors that facilitate online marketing and merchandising.
In her research, Sucharita covers such consumer-oriented topics as eCommerce forecasting and trends, merchandising best practices, conversion optimization, and social computing in the retail world. She has also authored “The State of Retailing Online,” a joint study conducted annually with NRF.
Chief Customer Officer, Movista
Eric Wilson is the chief customer officer of Movista, responsible for leading the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success functions. As CCO, Eric drives Movista’s mission and growth initiatives, and ensures exceptional service delivery at every stage of the customer’s journey.
Eric holds 20+ years of leadership experience spanning tech startups to global SaaS organizations. Having held roles within operations and supply chain, Eric’s background lends directly to the retail technology industry he now serves. Movista customers across stores, consumer product goods, and service providers benefit from Eric’s unique background and his interest in driving profitable business transformations.
Connection at the core of retail
Movista is the only platform truly connecting retailers, brands, service providers, and distributors. With this level of connection, retail teams are able to decrease costs and increase revenue.
Movista Inc. is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company created by a team of retail veterans, merchants, and innovators who believe the future of retail work is radically transparent and collaborative.
To realize that vision, we've built a platform that is transforming the execution of all work by all teams in the retail ecosystem. It's safe to say our SaaS is world-class.
See for yourself – SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY!
- The Most Innovative Retailers of 2023: Taking In-Store Shopping to New Heights
- Exploring the Top 5 Grocery Trends in the U.S. and How They Are Shaping the Future of Shopping
- Is Curbside Pickup Here to Stay? Exploring the Practicality and Convenience of this Growing Trend
- A Roadmap to Success: Getting Your Brand in Retail Stores