It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but it’s also the most stressful. Inventory flies off shelves quicker than it’s stocked, holiday trade promotions become an impossible juggling act, and store associates have more on their plates than they can handle.
But retail teams with Movista’s mobile store tasking software can prevent stockouts and ensure inventory is closely managed in real-time.
In this live product walkthrough, our very own Brian Hynson and Paul Kennedy will explain how retailers can:
- Ditch the clipboards and conduct store audits with real-time photo capture and signature request, making it easier to validate stock levels or completed work in your store.
- Automate OSA reports and ensure all store teams can quickly react to the highest priority inventory issues in real-time.
- Easily schedule tasks for a holiday promotional display (or any other in-store need) and enable store associates to complete work quicker, leaving them with more time to serve shoppers!
- And more!
After the demo, we’ll reserve time for Q&A and help you to understand how you can be 100% holiday-ready by next year (and even before)!
SVP of Sales
Movista is a global leader in retail execution and workforce management solutions. As the world’s first and only SaaS platform to enable collaboration between retailers, brands, service providers, and distributors, we are transforming the execution of all work in the retail ecosystem.
Connection at the core of retail
Movista is the only platform truly connecting retailers, brands, service providers, and distributors. With this level of connection, retail teams are able to decrease costs and increase revenue.
Movista Inc. is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company created by a team of retail veterans, merchants, and innovators who believe the future of retail work is radically transparent and collaborative.
To realize that vision, we've built a platform that is transforming the execution of all work by all teams in the retail ecosystem. It's safe to say our SaaS is world-class.
See for yourself – SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY!
- The Most Innovative Retailers of 2023: Taking In-Store Shopping to New Heights
- Exploring the Top 5 Grocery Trends in the U.S. and How They Are Shaping the Future of Shopping
- Is Curbside Pickup Here to Stay? Exploring the Practicality and Convenience of this Growing Trend
- A Roadmap to Success: Getting Your Brand in Retail Stores